Welcome to Hypothizer
Welcome to Hypothizer! Hypothizer is owned and managed by Hypothizer
Technologies Private Limited ("Hypothizer",
"the Company", "we", "our", or "us").
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, location, and payment information when you register for our Service, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and the Company and any other information you provide to the Company.
- Information collected through the use of the Service.
- Information provided to us by the use of social media (such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, etc.) login / sign-up.
- User Content. The content (documents, emails, text, images, other content, etc.) that you provide through the use of Service (“User Content”), using any medium, will be stored on our servers for a limited period of time. We may keep some content for a longer duration for research & development, training new machine learning models, or for any other purpose to further improve the Service. Certain User Content may be stored on your computer and any other hardware on which you use the Service. Please remember that the Company has no obligation to monitor, record, or store User Content, but may do so in order to protect your safety or the safety of other users, to assist with regulatory or law enforcement efforts, or to protect and defend our rights and property.
- User Actions. We collect information about how you use the Service and your actions on the Service. This includes every action that you take to consume the Service. We collect this information in order to improve the Service.
- Unique Feature Content. Information from unique features, including document templates, are collected and stored on our servers.
- Information we collect from social networks. We may use information about your publicly available social media information, or your contacts' publicly available social media information, in connection with the Service. The data we receive is dependent upon your and your contacts' privacy settings with the relevant social network.
- Location information. We collect your approximate location from your IP address in order to provide our Service, such as displaying and interpreting times in your local timezone. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service.
- Information we receive from third parties. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties and other users. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications. We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products/services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g. account verification, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see "Control Over Your Information" below.
HOW WE USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY TO COLLECT INFORMATION
We automatically collect usage information when you visit our Website or use the Service through the use of tracking technologies, including tracking pixels and similar technology (collectively, "Tracking Technologies"). We may use the data collected through Tracking Technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Website or use the Service; (b) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (c) provide functionality of the Service; (d) monitor and collect analytics data using third-party tools like Google Analytics in order to help measure traffic and usage trends for the Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Website or Service, as some features and services on our Website or Service may not work properly. Depending on your computing device (desktop, laptop, mobile, etc.) and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the section "Control Over Your Information" below.
We may share your personal information with:
- Third parties and contacts you communicate with through the Service. You control who you want to communicate with and what information you share;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us and in connection with the provision of our Services. This may include hosting, analytic services or APIs;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, our visitors, or others.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
- Profile and data sharing settings: You may update user profile information such as your email address and profile photo and may change some of your data sharing preferences, by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Control of your communications preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications or otherwise contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
- Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at privacy@Hypothizer.com. We will do our best to modify or delete your information when requested.
- Limiting the use and disclosure of your personal information: Wherever possible, without affecting your use of our Service and our obligations and rights, you may choose whether your personal information is (a) to be disclosed to a third party, or (b) to be used for a purpose that is materially different from "What Information Do We Collect and For What Purpose" above or subsequently authorized by you. To exercise this choice, you can contact us directly at privacy@Hypothizer.com. We will do our best to limit the use and/or disclosure of your information when requested.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Keeping your information safe: We maintain physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect the security of your information, we use industry standard secure authentication and encryption code and protocols to encrypt your information in transit and in storage. However, no security system is impenetrable. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of as security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third party sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US